Following Ray Rivera14
- Chiara Bersano@chiara.bersano25 Followers31 Following
- Kumar Akshat@kumar.akshat47 Followers20 Following
- Frans Smolders@frans.smolders130 Followers11 Following
- Prasanna Burri@prasanna.burri19 Followers14 Following
- Carrie Lande@carrie.lande86 Followers70 Following
- Kouros Behzad@kouros.behzad30 Followers25 Following
- Vera Yang@vera.yang20 Followers59 Following
- Ferenc Acs@ferenc.acs2 Followers13 Following
- Luke Marson@luke.marson980 Followers76 Following
- Jarret Pazahanick@jarret.pazahanick814 Followers276 Following
- Harish Krishnan@harishtk56 Followers30 Following
- Mashhour Bedaiwi@mashhour.bedaiwi22 Followers5 Following
- Vasiliy Baranovskiy@vasiliy.baranovskiy42 Followers62 Following
- Stephen Burr@stephen.burr90 Followers27 Following
Ray Rivera Follows1
Ray Rivera’s Reputation
Ray Rivera’s Legacy Reputation
In the past, Ray Rivera reached Bronze level with 488 lifetime points and collected 1 badge
Learn more about legacy missions and badges.
Ray Rivera’s Blog Posts17
- 2/18/2013Why Big Data Is Getting the Bully Treatment
- 2/7/2013SAPinsider Announces Keynote for HR 2013
- 2/4/2013HR Analytics and Competitive Advantage
- 1/30/2013Networking Galore at HR 2013
- 1/25/2013Earlybird Discount for HR 2013 Has Expired…But There Are Still Many Good Reasons to Attend
- 1/22/2013What Data Science Can Do To Become A Classic
- 1/7/2013Data Science: Buyer Beware
- 12/5/2012Does Analytics Make Us Smart or Stupid?
- 11/20/20125 Myths About Human Capital Management
- 11/7/2012Classic Rock, Analytics and the On-Premise/Cloud Debate
- 11/1/2012Analytics is only as good as its assumptions, even for the Yankees
- 10/24/2012What Will It Take for HR to Gain the Respect It Wants?
- 10/16/2012Join us for an HCM #SAPChat on October 30!
- 10/8/2012What Makes Analytics Wizards So Good? They Do Everything Backwards
- 9/24/2012Some analytics lessons from the homeless along the Caltrain tracks
- 8/22/2012Moneyball-grade analytics in HR: Be careful what you wish for
- 6/27/2012Engage, retain, regain…that is the question…or is it the answer…?